![]() |
||||
|
About Me
Quote My Friends Turtle Ade Da Yang Fleas Snake SpongeBob Xiao Pang Seal Itchy Ang Tagboard
|
Saturday, April 07, 2007 Finally I have the mood to blog after all this while. Damn bored. No mood to play my guitar, no mood for reading, no mood exercising, practically no mood for anything. Time really stops when one is serving NS. Its like doing something you have no interest in and you have to suck thumb and take in all the shit given to you. And I meant shit literally. Well, abit about me after all this while( I bet none of you guys are checking out my blog anymore after it remain stagnant for so long). Finally commissioned last december and post in to unit as the Logistic officer. Damn stressful intially because all the shit were just thrown to you in your face. But now sort of suck it up and used to it le. Most of my QM guys are exempted from IPPT. Only one requires to participate but he is seriously overweight(120kg) and I have to train him daily. Not an easy job man! Because of my slightly taller height compared to the rest of my coursemates,(another guy is taller but also bow-legged) I was chosen to hold the colours(flag) for parades. So much work load and yet I have to go for parade rehersals. So far I have been through 2 parades le including the Chief of Defence Force change-of-command! Initially I was quite reluctant but luckily I get to meet new friends from the other vocations( all the sway kias like me=)) Another parade coming up le. SAF day. Rehersals will start in mid may. Can't wait man. Can siam all the other arrows from superior. Being the ensign is really once in a life time experience man. I'm actually glad that throughout my NS life I was able to experience being contingent commander and colour ensign. Too bad I don't have a chance to go for national day cos my flag will be decommissioned by then. Recently just got my marksman!! $200 dollars!! Lucky man. IPPT coming up. I'm gonna get that $200 too so I'm currently trainning for my 2.4. Learning acoustic guitar now. For like half a year le. I still suck at it man. No time to practice( or maybe too lazy le) Gonna swap to electric once I ORD. Can't wait man. Learning driving now too. Quite fun. Pass my basic le now awaiting for final theory 2 weeks later. Pray hard i won't fail man. Damn sad man one of my coursemates going to go for his pilot le. Won't be able to see him for quite some time. All the nice people all leaving le sia. Sian. Tong 7 more months. Then can ORD lo!!! ok suddenly no mood to blog le. thats why everything cut short le. This week kept wasting time dunno why. Don't worry I will get my momentum back again soon!! | |||
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | ||||