![]() |
||||
|
About Me
Quote My Friends Turtle Ade Da Yang Fleas Snake SpongeBob Xiao Pang Seal Itchy Ang Tagboard
|
Saturday, December 24, 2005 Today went to run 5 cliqs... Not enough time to run 10 cliqs because of that stupid rain. Have to meet up for dinner later. Now cooling down. Just now at 3pm haven even step out of my house it started raining. Blackout for 3 times. Luckily i not doing any official things using com... If not i will really smash my com. Just now that jog was like shit also. Ran till halfway my feet were soaked... What can i do? Max was half dead with a big hole by the side... There are puddles of water along the track... I think even I have the time I also cannot complete the 10 cliqs. Damn turn off. Have to buy a new pair of shoes asap..... - Ran 5 cliqs - 12 days till NS | |||
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | ||||