Heaven or Hell

About Me

Name:LJM Horoscope:Scorpio Sports:Basketball,Swimming,Jogging, Badminton,Cycling,Taekwondo,Gym,Singing

Quote

THE PERSON AHEAD OF YOU IS THERE TO BE OVERTAKEN

My Friends

Pony
Turtle
Ade
Da Yang
Fleas
Snake
SpongeBob
Xiao Pang
Seal
Itchy Ang

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Today I went to buy a new pair of shoes after gym session. Cost me 40 bucks. Heartache sia. Can buy the same pair of shoes in China with just 10 bucks. Hai~ nvm training is important. Went to jog 10 cliqs today. Damn shiok. It was drizzling slightly but i din care. went on with the jog anyway despite my mom's advice. Aiya slight rain onli. If i will die jogging in the rain i would rather not be a man... Crap.. haha.. Hmmm.. Exactly one week from now I will be inside liao... I wonder what will I be doing at this time.. Perhaps playing with my botak head...arhaha.. 7 days left... I think i will have less then 7 days to train.. thursday go in.. wednesday must rest.. Tuesday definitely cannot go gym cos my muscles need at least 2 days for recovery... Still got new year countdown all that.. Tentatively I have 5 days to train.. Ok i shall set a target... Including today's jog i shall jog a total of 80 cliqs till the day of enlistment.. That makes 70 cliqs in 5 days.. an average of 14 cliqs per day... Yea.. I believe i can do it!

- Nearly 2 hours of gym session
- Completed 10 cliqs
- 70 cliqs to go
- 7 days to army

Jam at 6:40 PM

TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com