![]() |
||||
|
About Me
Quote My Friends Turtle Ade Da Yang Fleas Snake SpongeBob Xiao Pang Seal Itchy Ang Tagboard
|
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2 days ago was the farewell assembly. I didn't thought very much bout the assembly until that day itself. It is also the reason why i am blogging. Cos i got no mood to study for the past few days. The farewell assembly was held at the hall. As usual i went to college with her by my side. I think that should be the last time le ba. Half the class was already there when i reached the hall. Not long after i sat down i receive a farewell card from rich. Seriously that really nearly made me cry. Then came the card from WC and HF. I was really touched. Here's my thanks if you happens you read this. Thanks for all your efforts despite the nearing A levels. Good luck and all the best(to all). After assembly we went to our class for civics. Mr Lim Joon Ling wasn't here with us. He was a great teacher and he still is. I sincerely thank him for all that he has done for the class. After receiving all the stuff that we should. It was a time for phototaking. Im sure all of us enjoyed the session cos we were all filled with joy and laughter. After that we all went to taka to have lunch. Then we decided to go K box and sing to our hearts content. Though not the whole class was present, it was still a meaningful session. It was fun singing and laughing together. Im glad that we held the k box session. Let's not make it the last one ok? (sorry, i got no mood to go into all the details) 04S72 is a great CG indeed. im glad im a part of it. i think everyone is indispensable. im serious and that includes KH too. Tian Xia Mei You Bu San De Yan Xi. It is time to bid farewell. Not only is it time to say goodbye to 04S72. I think its also time to end the 4 years of hide and seek with her. I know life would be different without her. I know she wouldn't feel the same way. But I think its best i let go. Can i or can i not? I don't know. Shi jian hui dai ti wo kai kou................. Farewell | |||
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | ||||