![]() |
||||
|
About Me
Quote My Friends Turtle Ade Da Yang Fleas Snake SpongeBob Xiao Pang Seal Itchy Ang Tagboard
|
Saturday, August 06, 2005 Sian~ Prelim is round the corner and i am still quite slack. I think I've nearly finished maths and physics is fine too. Econs give me a headache. Yesterday i slept for 16+ hours and i can't believe it! Hai~ finally recovered from my cough and they cancelled the k box session which is supposed to be on monday -_- Poor me facing the computer screen and singing to the 4 walls-_- College now becomes so boring with all those revisions that are so easy-_- What's the point of going through them man? I can make use of the lecture time and cover more topics. This is especially for chem la. All those simple equilibria questions-_- Might as well don't do-_- Nothing exicting going on this week. My tkd results was being postponed to 2 weeks later-_- Wa sei~ sian until i nothing to write-_- | |||
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | ||||