![]() |
||||
|
About Me
Quote My Friends Turtle Ade Da Yang Fleas Snake SpongeBob Xiao Pang Seal Itchy Ang Tagboard
|
Saturday, July 30, 2005 It has been more than 2 months since i last blog. Hai~ too busy le and no mood to blog anyway. I just came back from Gombak gym today and suddenly felt like blogging. I doubt anyone has been constatly checking my blog for entries now. Haha. They all see my blog will sure sian diao. Hmmm~ I guess I'll start from my tkd grading on 23rd July. Hai~ think i did quite badly. My patterns were just so so only and I think my sparring sux. I was too determined to hit my opponent such that i wasted alot of time waiting for him to attack me or chasing him around. Didn't quite show alot of kicks to the examiner.Hai~ my first sparring with the black belt was better though. But then i still don't think i'll be able to make it. Have to wait for another 3 days till Tuesday before the result comes out. Better don't get my hopes up so that i won't be that disappointed. Yesterday was the stepping down ceremony for the fitness seniors. We started out by playing basketball. The game sux because i couldn't keep up with the match. I felt exhausted just after a few minutes in the court. It can't be blamed though since i was down with cough and a flu. I didn't know that will affect my stamina so much. Sian. After that was dinner. The food was not that great but still considered ok la. Judging from the leftovers i think many of us ate very little. Even Andy ate quite little(as compared to his usual appetite) After dinner we played zhong ji mi ma again. This time round we all decided to drink rose syrup for the punishment.(Hmmm, guess the food wasn't so appealing) Poor cai min drink until his belly became like the drink stall uncle.haha. After that was the ceremony. (it still remain a mystery regarding why our junior splitted us up and took us to LT4 blindfolded, i don get the point of the split, hmmm) The ceremony was quite touching la though nobody cried like last year. Im beginning to miss finess already. During the ceremony there was quite a few instances when i felt like crying(just a trace la). Listening to Mr Lim Chong Shen's ending speech and thinking back, I realise that we've really mistreated him(all those bad- mouthing etc). I must admit that i was one of those people kana influenced by the rest and began to not like him. I started out being neutral but as time goes by, i followed what the rest thought about him. I felt sad because he actually is a very good teacher and we didn't appreciate his teachings. I think once you don't like a person, you'll start to dislike his style of work and all that. When anything is delayed or did not work well, you will start to think of all the bad stuff about him and you won't think about what kind of obstacles he may face. And this was what happened. Now i hope the JC1s will appreciate him more and don't follow our footsteps(as in the bad stuff of course). Hope it is not too late to learn this lesson: Never ever disregard a person. Think of what he has done for you (in depth) and appreciate it. Even if he has done nothing for you, respect and acknowledge him as a person. After everything, all the members went home except Andy. The Excos remained behind for sharing session. Mr Lim himself sent us out of colledge and on the way, he told me that he will endorse me along with andy as an Exco given our contributions to fitness. I was speechless then and i think i nearly cried even though i did not show any form of facial expressions.( It was dark anyway and even if it's not, my small eyes won't make any difference). Not to forget one more person, Miss Caris Kimberlee Lee. Even though she kinda pi tui between fitness and sports club, can see that she put in alot of effort to mix with us. I really glad that I was once a fitness member...glad...really............... | |||
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | ||||