![]() |
||||
|
About Me
Quote My Friends Turtle Ade Da Yang Fleas Snake SpongeBob Xiao Pang Seal Itchy Ang Tagboard
|
Sunday, April 24, 2005 Ooo... So long never blog le...wahahaha...lazy....that time damn pissed off.... Type whole chunk le then everything gone.... cannot publish.....hmmm.... where to start?? My taekwondo(TKD) grading? Hmmm.... that day went with 2 of my buddies to TPY sports hall for grading....both of them green belt....they stopped too long le.....thats why.. I had to wait for an hour or so before my turn��� cos they go on the belt level basis..... really very nervous...... The pattern went quite ok and then I knocked my opponent down during sparing....... Felt quite bad cos initially we agreed to go easy��� I accidentally exerted too much force on that kick and he fell.....oops...... Hmmm.....the result most likely will be out next week and I guess I can pass la..... Then 3 months later got to go for black belt le..... my sir said he will train me for that for the coming 3 months but I dunno if im ready yet.....hmmm.....got to work really hard le..... Last few weeks finally came the long awaited PW results.... haha..... so happy sia..... whole group got band 1���. Really must thank Mr Lim a lot cos he really did his very best to help us out.... and not forgetting my group members.... im so fortunate to group with them la.... all of them so hardworking de.... 14 people in our class got band 1��� that is so good good la.... siao siao....people hear le also cry..... Last 2 days got sick��� that started after Thursdays PE..... Suddenly felt giddy and ran out of energy.... went home to sleep till Friday��� Friday woke up in the morning but still felt sick.... so I went back to sleep.... I think I slept through fri..... then at night went to visit the doc.... he said I kana gastric flu and gave me 2 days MC....sway sia..... Dunno why like that..... Luckily this happened on fri which is quite a short day.... if it happened on Monday then jia lat liao.... im can go cry and kiss the wall..... | |||
| TemplatE by FrOz3N RaIN | ||||